Guidelines For Giving
The Draper Holdings Charitable Foundation contributes only to non-political, non-profit (501c) organizations. The Foundation focuses its contributions on the Delmarva Peninsula. Neither contributions nor loans are made to individuals.
The Draper Holdings Charitable Foundation is most interested in education and land preservation on Delmarva.
Requests must be received by October 1st to be considered at the Foundation’s year-end meeting.
- Project scope including budget
- Background information on the organization/association (including contact name and telephone number)
- Project benefits and how outcome will be measured
- 990 PF tax return. If this is not available, financial statements identifying sources and uses of funds will be accepted.
- IRS determination letter that the organization is considered or registered as a 501(c)3 charitable organization